If there are any manufacturer defects the 30-day return policy is still in effect. Defects may include: broken clips (don’t stay closed or won’t open), stitching, defects in fabric or hook and eyes.
Our return policy for damaged products is as follows:
- Go to the Returns and Exchange page.
- Fill in your email and order number and click Lookup.
- Your order detail will appear, and you can click the shopping cart icon under Create Return
- Select Refund to Return your product or Replace to Exchange your product
- Fill out the rest of the form and include images of your product if it arrived with any defects.
- Once you submit your form, we will email you a mailing label.
- Mail your bra back to us. If possible, use the original packaging for shipping.
We evaluate each garment in our Quality Assurance Department – therefore any piece that is deemed not a manufacturer’s defect (ie. stains) will not be returned.